Tuesday 22 September 2015

A delicious and healthy cumin and tahini dressing

This is a short and sweet blog post today but I had to share with you my new favourite dressing! On fish, chicken, vegetable dishes and salads, this dressing is going on everything!!! 



It's simple to make and you can make a batch to last you the week so you always have a tasty dressing at hand. I get it, salad doesn't always get the tastebuds going. I have done it myself - made a huge nutritious salad but not had the appetite for it as it was just so bland!!! 

Well with this dressing, you can always flavour up your healthy dishes! 




All you need is:
2 tbsp of tahini
4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp ground cumin
Pinch of sea sat  

It is so simple to make - in a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until you 
have a smooth and creamy dressing 




That's it! 

I popped the dressing in those little jam jars you get at hotel breakfasts - these are air tight and the perfect size to pop in your lunch box!

Enjoy 

X x X

This recipe is taken from the Oh She Glows recipe book 

No comments:

Post a Comment