Thursday 21 January 2016

Lush's fresh face masks - 'love lettuce': review

He might be a big, beefy Marine officer but when it comes to the girly stuff, the Boy has it nailed!

He's often bought me shoes, accessories and helps me pick out an outfit quite happily (well maybe not happily) but he is also pretty good when it comes to knowing what beauty products I like!

I was surprised with a huge box of bath bombs from Lush and also this little treat for the face...

A face mask from Lush's Fresh Face mask range. 



tasty fresh face masks 

I was first introduced to the Lush fresh face masks when I went for a facial at the Lush spa on King's Road (see my review of this amazing treatment here). Full of natural ingredients, such as almond oil and soothing lavender, this won't be harsh on your skin. 


fresh and soothing 

The 'love lettuce' facemask is exfoliating thanks to the polishing shell almond shells, and reveals fresh, radiant skin. 

All you need to do is pop a generous layer on and leave for 5 minutes, wash off with warm water and a flannel, and pat dry (the selfie is optional).


lovely green face! 


The only down side of this is that because it is fresh, it doesn't last long and needs to be used up within about a month. It also needs to be kept in the fridge but I quite like this as the coldness of the mask gloop feels nice and refreshing on the skin! 

X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment