Wednesday 7 January 2015

Khiel's midnight recovery serum: review

For my birthday my lovely in laws gave me a bottle of Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Serum, something that has been on my wish list for a while now, well a few years actually. Often reviewed in beauty sections, I wanted to see what the fuss was about for myself.

Kiehl's midnight recovery serum 

After using this serum on my face for about 6 weeks, I can see why people love it! Usually at this time of year my skin is parched, dehydrated and full of dry patches. Whilst it isn’t looking amazing (thanks Christmas boozing and over indulging) considering that I haven’t been doing the usual to look after skin (early nights, lots of veg and litres of water), it is looking fine!

skin saviour 

just needs a few drops 


So my experiment concludes, this stuff must be good!

The serum works by replenishing the skin with moisture and essential oils, all nice stuff and no nasties, as 99.8% of the ingredients are naturally derived and paraben free.  

make this part of your bed time regime 

This stuff if pricey (£36 a bottle) but you only need a few drops of this (pipette included so you won’t overdo it). The serum contains evening primrose oil, omega 6 fatty acids and lavender, which helps replenish the skin. Pop a few drops in your hand and warm up in your hands before patting in to your face.


X x X 

No comments:

Post a Comment