Tuesday 13 October 2015

Laura Mercier under eye concealer: review

I first discovered Laura Mercier beauty products and how much I loved them in the run up to my wedding a couple of years ago. I was on the look out for a tinted moisturiser that would give me a gorgeous glow on the big day and I stumbled on their illuminating shimmer tinted moisturiser (see the blog review here). 


coverage in a pot! 

Another one of their products I have to have is their "secret concealer" for the under eye area, for me it is shade 03, but they do 12 shades, so there is a shade for everyone.




a fav beauty staple 

Thanks to my family's genes and the tendency for orientals to have quite large bags under the eyes, the eye area is the place I have the most beauty woes. No matter how sleep I seem to get, dark circles seem to permanently want to hang out there! It's like they are squatters - there without me wanting them there and bloody hard to get rid of!




you only need a little dab 


That is where this beauty bad boy comes in.



Unlike some concealers I have used that cake on and then cling to the fine lines and dry the skin out, this moisture rich concealer is so creamy. It conceals any discolorations without looking too heavy.



one of my fav Laura Mercier products 

At about £19 for a little pot, this is quite pricey  I know, but it actually works and the little pot lasted for ages: I have just purchased another one and I am hoping this will see me through the next 9 or so months.


From now on, this is a beauty must have for me!


X x X


PS!

I also love the tinted moisturiser and bronzer which I previously blogged about - check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I suffer from dark circles too - this looks like a great concealer and good to know it's not too heavy!!

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete