Friday 26 September 2014

Garnier BB blur cream: review

I’m not a foundation wearer but I swear by BB cream. My favourites so far being Clarins and Garnier’s BB cream (in medium). But then Garnier came up trumps with this…

BB and blur!!!!!! 



My face is so excited!

One swipe of this soft cream and my skin in the morning has gone from being blotchy and uneven to glowing and smooth!

my fave new beauty buy


This is a BB cream and a primer, which just gives that edge for smoothing the skin’s texture, blurring pores and fine lines and offering an overall even finish. It is also a moisturiser with SPF 30 (more than the normal BB cream which has SPF 15). This is a moisturiser, primer and foundation all in one! A great time saver in the morning before work!


I love the velvety texture of this cream and honestly think it offers my skin a fresh look. The cream contains light reflector and mineral pigments which help smooth the skin’s texture and finish as well as lifting the overall tone.

less cakey than a foundation 


hydration and protection 

The usual price of £12.99 sits within the medium range of beauty buys but it is definitely worth it, but be quick to Boots and you’ll be able to snap this up with a 1/3 off! 


I have gone for medium but it also comes in light. 
Anyone else used this?

X x X



No comments:

Post a Comment