Thursday 7 August 2014

Eye lash perm - beauty treatment

I am currently in Thailand on a scuba diving trip, which means a lot of time in and out of water. Sounds great but it does mean that make up is a complete waste of time, which for someone like me (aka a beauty junkie) is a disaster. Whilst waterproof mascaras are a must on beach holidays, unfortunately my eye lashes are so straight that not even the super dooper, promise-to-make-your-eye-lashes-curly kind of mascaras ever do the trick. 

I recently discovered eye lash perming however!  

having my eye lashes permed 


Simply put, your eye lashes are set with an adhesive lash perming solution to make them curl. For me, with my long yet point-straight-down eye lashes (thanks mum and the oriental trait) this has been a brilliant discovery. 

It lasts about 6 weeks so even if this is going to be a permanent part of my beauty regime, this is perfect for the summer holidays! The downside is the amount of time it takes, as you'll be laying down for about 60 - 90 minutes, so take an ipod or something to listen to. Or do as I did and have a causal doze! 

after: curly eye lashes - I have no mascara on here 


I absolutely love it! It is one of those beauty treatment like getting your tash waxed where others won't notice but it has made me feel heaps better going bare faced! 

I got my eye lash perm done in Fulham in a little beauty shop called Eden for £30. 

X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment