Tuesday 1 July 2014

Make Yourself Youthful” in SPF 50, Soap and Glory: review

Today I am off to Croatia and it is my first time visiting. Actually, there are 9 of us and it is all of our first time. I don’t really know what to expect but do now that the weather is going to be great, with temperatures up to 28*c so that means plenty of sun cream for us!

With your body, sun cream is pretty difficult to get wrong, but when it comes to your face, it becomes a little more tricky – different skin types means that skin on your face might react differently to that of your body.


SPF for the face 


For me, I often find that sun cream leaves my skin oily, greasy and spotty. Not usually the look I am going for on holiday.

Luckily I have recently discovered “Make Yourself Youthful SunshieldSuperfluid” in SPF 50, from Soap and Glory (which has always been one of my absolute favourite beauty brands). The sun cream is lightweight but offers good coverage, and even in Dubai in May, I only needed one application to stop me burning.


velvety soft texture 

Even if you aren’t on holiday though, it pays to use sun cream on your face as it is one of the main causes of wrinkles and aging!!!

It has a lovely velvety texture to it, which means you aren’t left with a sticky residue like most sun creams for the face, and therefore leaves a nice even smoothness if you want to put make up on top.

don't forget to use SPF for the face even in England! 

This has to be the best sun cream for you face that I have used so far!

X x X



Ps, don’t forget the tops of your ears when applying your Make yourself Youthful Sunshield Superfluid 


No comments:

Post a Comment