Monday 14 July 2014

Chanel "healthy glow sheer powder" bronzer: review

I have made no attempt to hide the fact that I am a little bit obsessed with bronzers and had my fair share over the year, but hey, there are worst things to be addicted to like chocolate, alcohol or crack I argue.

When I was at the airport coming back from Dubrovnik, I saw a great offer for a bronzer I had been drooling over for some time… Chanel’s Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder.

my new "investment" 
healthy glow sheer powder

My latest "investment" is this one from Chanel. 
Beautifully packaged in an ivory compact slipped into a velvet sleeve, it’s what you’d expect from a fashion house such as Chanel.

With it being summer and being slightly tanned, I have gone for shade #70, but they have a whole host of colours to suit including lighter shades.

love the classic packaging 


Only downside is the expense and if you are not buying it duty free, as I did, expect to pay about £36 - $46. However, I do find with the more expensive bronzers that they sit on the skin better, which means less flaking and patchy colour. 

Also it’s a lot more durable so if you are a touch clumsy like me then they’ll survive better when you drop it!! Otherwise I get through a bronzer every two weeks thanks to my butter fingers. 

#70 shade
a faux healthy golden glow 

I must admit though, as colours and textures it isn't my favourite but I still love it! 


Check out my other bronzer reviews:

Like the blog? Like my page on Facebook
X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment