Sunday 8 June 2014

Time Delay micellar water: review

I can’t express enough the importance of cleansing and thoroughly taking off the dirt after a day out and about. Even when you have washed your face with a good face wash, the likelihood is that there will still be a little bit of grime clinging to your face. Don’t believe me – then use micellar water after your usual face wash.

Looking like just a tube of mineral water, this is a soft and gentle cleanser. Even after I have washed my face, running a cotton pa d of micellar water over my face still leaves the cotton pad looking like this....
Eurgh.

Recently I have been using Time Delay micellar water.


cleanse with micellar water


It contains soothing aloe vera and is fragrance and colour free. I have found that it has been doing a good job on cleansing my skin deep deep down without upsetting the moisture in my skin as they are free of soap and alcohol (so gentle alternative).  


So, what is micellar water?

It is basically a gentle cleansing water that dissolves make-up and impurities leaving skin clean, soft and hydrated. It doesn’t dry the skin out so is suitable on all skin types.



just be careful when opening - look how large the mouth is!
No drip feed nib! 

According to Vogue micellar waters first gained momentum in Paris, whose skin-conscious inhabitants welcomed the opportunity to swerve the bad effects that the city's famously hard water had on their skin. Micellar water had been designed to be use with a cotton pad and NOT washed off like face washes.  

If you don’t wear a lot of make up then you can use your micellar water instead of face wash but I like my bronzer so use mine as an extra step in the cleanse, tone and moisturise process.

a massive fan of the "double cleanse" 


Even after I have cleansed with face wash, and I think that my skin is clean, using micellar waster with a cotton wool pad after, shows how 'dirty' my skin still is! 



X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment