Monday 30 June 2014

Rimmel apocalips lip colour in stellar: review

I am totally in love with this lip colour! Whilst coral might seem a bit ‘odd’ for your lips, it is actually a gorgeous colour and will add a touch of fun to your make up look!

Whilst in winter, I tend to stick to darker, berry shades, the summer sun makes me swap these rich colours for lighter, more cheery shades, of nude and pink. But lately I’ve been wearing this gorgeous tangy shade and I love it!


my new favourite lip colour! 


This colour is “stellar” from Rimmel’s Apocalips lip lacquer range. It is such a great colour and as it is a gloss, it doesn’t dry out your lips or bleed out of the lip line. It is long lasting too!

this will make a tan 'pop' 

This shade certainly makes a tan pop so I have taken this colour with me whilst I am on holiday in Croatia! It’s like I am wearing summer on my face!

XxX

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I tried these when they first came out and wasn't keen on the formula, maybe I'll have to give them another go :)

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog, I'm over at http://simplyhayleyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete