Friday 27 June 2014

My favourite outfits of Spring/ Summer

I will be honest with you. I do love fashion, clothes, accessories, and most of all, shoes, but I have never been a slave to fashion. I love the new trends but would never wear the fashions that don’t suit me or quite frankly look ridiculous. So compared to the girls and blogggers you see on magazine, I guess I am not a "real" fashion lover or blogger. 
I follow a lot of street style snappers and fashion accounts on my instagram and bloglovin but in all honesty, sometimes there are OTT for me – they are trying to hard sometimes to be “cool” in my opinion. 
I am just jealous because I am not model size and can’t get away with wearing a red checked shirt over a khaki turtle neck jumper, teemed with a sequin skirt, chunky boots and a felt sloppy hat!!!!!  Whilst I get a few blobs of inspiration from these street style accounts, most of the time I am left confused as to why they think that this outfit looks good!


if I wore this, people would definitely 
think I've gone a bit eccentric! 

So here are my favourite outfits over the last couple of months for a bit of style inspo that is “wearable” and not OTT, nor cost a fortune or uncomfortable to wear....
X x X


light blue floral dress - primark,
dark blue floral courts - primark,
with a pop of bright pink - Mulberry clutch 

navy sleeveless shirt - primark, white skirt - primark
brogues - new look, pearls - my grandmas 



leather skirt - asos, t-shirt - asos,
pale pink jacket - primark,
blue floral courts - primark, pop art clutch - new look 

kisses top - primark, wet look leggings - primark,
pale pink jacket - primark,
 plastic nude wedges - primark 

bright pink sleeveless sheer shirt - primark,
pleated midi skirt - republic, red strappy heelps - primark,
leopard print clutch - miss selfridge 
gotta be my fav outfit - a giant one-size-fit pack-a-mac 


I love my backpack from accessorize! 


my favourite Xmas present from the Boy...
an Alice in Wonderland book clutch bag 
wet look leggins - primark, sheer black vest - primark,
digital print kimono - boohoo 


leather jacket - river island, sheer vest - primark,
pink pleated midi - republic, flatforms & clutch - primark


leather jacket - river island, white textured dress - yumi
flatforms - primark 


coral jacket - primark, white lace vest - H&M,
coral shorts - boohoo
sunglasses - vintage raybans 

No comments:

Post a Comment