Friday 25 April 2014

Revlon lacquer balm in 105 (nude): review

I have been playing it safe with the make up this holiday to South Africa as the Boy hates too bright a shade of lippy and seeing as it is our honeymoon, I guess I should try and avoid the things he hates. 

Personally i love a deep and dark lip, favouring the pillar box reds and vampy purples. One thing we do agree on in make up though is a nude lip colour and one that I have bee rocking on this trip in particular is the one from Revlon - laquer balmin 105 in "demure reservee".

staple nude colour 

It is hard to tell from the photo but it is a gorgeous subtle gloss, the perfect nude for the day and night. I have been trying to wear it a la 60s, with backcombed roots and charcoal eyes. As it has a glossy sheen to it too, it won't dry out your  lips like some colours do. 

I definitely recommend this as a nude shade for lip lovers!!!

glossy, shiny, subtle colour 

If you haven't seen already, check out my love for Revlon's matte lip balm and just bitten balm stain in baby pink and just bitten balm in hot pink...

the latest of my Revlon lip obsessions 
X x X 

No comments:

Post a Comment