Monday 10 February 2014

V05’s “give me texture dry texturising spray": review

I have never been one for liking flat hair. For me, the bigger, the messier, the better. Since the explosion of “root boosts” on the hair market, I have tried my fair share (I am currently using Schwarzkopf’s “got 2 be powder’ful volumizing styling powder).

Whilst volume at the roots is great, I have also been looking for a bit of va va voom in the lengths too!

Recently I have started using V05’s “give me texture dry texturising spray” with sea salt for that effortless ‘undone’ look.


give me texture! 




Just a quick spray of this all over your hair, a ruffle with your fingertips, results in a tousled effect added  to your style! It is a lightweight spray so won’t leave your hair weighed down and limp either.

the textured undone look 
At less than a fiver a can, this is a good price as I have seen some for over the £15 mark. If you are looking for a bit of texture to your tresses, give this a go! 

x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment