Friday 28 February 2014

Estee Lauder advanced night repair serum: review

At Christmas the Boy treated me to a beauty product that has been on my wish list for sometime now – Estee Lauder’s advanced night repair serum.



finally have my mitts on this! 

Why has this been on my wish list for so long?

Well firstly cos it is bloody expensive at about £50 a bottle, so out of my usual beauty product price range,  but also because it claims to reduce the appearance of the key signs of visible aging, revealing smoother, firmer and fresher skin.


I am a big believer in prevention being better than cure, so whilst my fine lines are very fine, I want to stop them getting worse (and if possible, get rid of them).

I have been using this product for over a month now and I got to say, that this has lived up to my expectations.  I love it! Now I hope that this isn’t my imagination but the fine lines on my forehead are going and almost completely smooth!

I have tried to take a photo but it’s a bit hard to capture!



Only problem is.... when this bottle runs out, I am going to have to fork out £50! However, so far I have only used a tiny bit so far, as I have only needed to use one drop per use,  so I am hoping that this will last me until September when perhaps I can put this on the birthday wish list!!

X x X 


No comments:

Post a Comment