Saturday 5 October 2013

Models Own neon pink nail vanish: review

I love a bright nail and have been searching for a neon pink for a while now. The one I used to use got discontinued as apparently there was an ingredient in it that was against regulations!! Whilst this one isn't as "neon" as hoped, it certainly packs a pop!!!


bubblegum pop
This one is from Models Own and is called "bubblegum". This would look amazing too with a tan, and a great colour for a Saturday night...shame I'm staying in tonight!


a popping pink, it's brighter in real life



I am also loving my rocking horse ring in the photo, it is just so obscure!...such a bargain at £3.15. It's a recent purchase from Forever 21, which seems to be stocking some great jewellery bits at the moment.  The two stacked rings on my fourth finger are a bargain from Forever 21 too.

X x X 

No comments:

Post a Comment