Monday 11 August 2014

VO5 hot oil treatment for dry hair: review

I am in love with ”VO5 hot oil” for dry hair.  
I came back from a glorious week in the sun with not only golden skin (yay) but frazzled hair too (boo). One use of this magic oil though has transformed my locks. Gone are the dry and straw like ends.

V05 to the rescue! 

It couldn’t be simpler either. 
Whilst on holiday, I do all the right things for my mane – I wear a hat, use special shampoo, a SPF for hair etc. But no matter how hard I try, I am always am returning with the ends of my hair so dry they crunch but this has sorted it out for sure!

Warm it up in hot water for a minute, then massage into hair, then shampoo and condition as normal and voila! Lovely hair once more.

one minute miracle treatment 

And as it is an intensive treatment there is no need to use it more than once a week.

a beauty bargain! 

At roughly £4 for a pack a four, I think that’s a sensible monthly investment. I am hooked. This will definitely be part of my weekly beauty ritual now. 

 X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment