Wednesday 23 July 2014

L'Oreal 3 in 1 purifying micellar water: review

I love make up. 
And if it wasn’t clear from seeing my face, it certainly is when you see the cotton wool pad after I have taken off my make up!

Whilst I love a full face of makeup, it is so important to take it off at the end of the day! I have got on the micellar water band wagon and am impressed since using the one from L’Oreal.




looks like water...but it not

I have always been a good girl and taken my make up off before bed, and religiously washed my face and then even used cleanser to take the last remaining can’t-see-it-with-a-naked-eye scraps off.

You may think that your face is clean, but is it???

Check this out… 
even after washing my face, there is still grime! Eurgh. 


this is disgusting 
This L’OrealMicellar Water is brilliant – its soft and gentle so kind enough for sensitive skin, yet still unclogs pores and removes leftover dirt, including the stuff you can't see on your skin as I prove here. It’s under a fiver too so an absolute beauty bargain. 

Brilliant 

X x X 

No comments:

Post a Comment